Glue Store are putting their best foot forward in partnership with Australian Sporting Goods Association (ASGA) and Save Our Soles (SOS) to divert used footwear from landfill to be recycled and reused. With your help, we can leave a lighter impact on our planet and people.
To help everyone put their best foot forward, we'll be providing 10% off* your next purchase when customers donate a pair of used footwear in-store today.
How does it work?
1. Customers needs to bring in their old shoes including athletic lifestyle, sports branded, thongs, slides, football boots, trainers, sneakers or runners to any Glue Store
2. Donate their shoes to one of the friendly Glue Store team members
3. They can make a purchase at the same time they donate and receive 10%* off
What happens next?
1. Recycling plant - Once donated, footwear is sent to the recycling plant for sorting, breakdown and processing here in Australia.
2. Reusable components are extracted, including rubber, leather and fibers at the recycling facility.
3. Reclaimed materials are used to manufacture new products such as gym mats, floors and playgrounds.